Music is a theme that brings art to life. Music is responsive and retina ready, built for artists, events, portfolios, photographers, and even apps. With Music theme, you can embed a music player (so visitors can enjoy continuous music while browsing your site), an album playlist, and even better – fullwidth video backgrounds! Create eye-catching pages with your own videos playing behind your content, without touching a line of code!
With Themify’s very own Builder, you can build an unlimited number of page layouts using drag & drop. Take a look at these various examples created entirely with Builder:
- Home – Using the fullwidth video background to immediately capture attention, various available albums are also highlighted further down the page, and all supported by different post types, colors, and layouts.
- Single Page – A single page layout with parallax scrolling and automatic highlighting of the current page section.
- For Music Artist – Built with artists in mind, we highlight their latest music video with a fullwidth video background, tours dates and event information, a gallery of their latest albums, and social widgets to allow them to connect with their fans.
- Artist 2 – A different layout with minimalist magazine stylings, displaying their tour dates and event information, photo galleries, contact info, Google map, and social widgets to connect with their fans.
- Music App – Built for apps designed around music, we highlight and promote the app using a continuously scrolling carousel, a list of the features of the app, a distinct and strong call to action, pricing tables, and FAQs.
- Gallery Demo – The Gallery demo places a focus on photos and gallery posts. Fullwidth grid galleries to cleanly and intuitively display photo gallery posts, parallax scrolling, a continuous image slider, an embedded video, and a WordPress photo gallery.
All of the above layouts are included in the theme package by default, and you can import them into WordPress and begin using them out of the box!
Smart Layout Options
Music gives you full control, either site-wide or per individual page. This means that you can make your entire site share the same look and feel or create a unique look for every page.
10 HEADER/PAGE STYLES
Select a header/page design from 10 styles (the no header option is perfect for making landing pages where you don’t want to have header navigation). And yes, there is a sticky header option as well.
Responsive & Retina Ready
The Music theme is completely fluid and responsive, displaying consistently on all devices and resolutions.
This feature allows users to browse your site while having the Audio Dock on continuous play. Below are some key features:
- Continuous music play while navigating through various pages on a site
- Audio Dock automatically pauses/resumes when users play video or audio in the Album and Video post lightbox
- Audio Dock isn’t interrupted as users navigate back and forth using the browser back/forward button
Non-stop Music Playing
Compatible with both desktop browsers and mobile devices, the footer music player allows your visitors to enjoy your music continuously as they browse through your website.
Take full control of your website design by being able to customize everything from Google fonts, background images and colors, the site logo, the menu navigation design, and even sidebar widgets without touching a single line of code.
Custom Post Types
Music includes various custom post types and tools to create a website related to music, whether they’re artists or bands throwing an event or concert, or just building an app. Each post type has its own beautiful unique layout, so you have a well-designed website as soon as you install Music.
Promoting an album on your website? Music makes it simple to embed a custom playlist onto your website for visitors to listen to and enjoy as well as giving them the option to learn more about it and possibly buy. Check out our demo page and click on an album cover to see for yourself!
Music makes it simple to promote tours, concerts, and events in general. Include a Google map view of the venue, the date and time of your event, and a link for visitors to buy tickets.